Your Gaming Mate
This Limited Warranty does not override your statutory rights that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to
make a warranty claim under this Limited Warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights.
Note: This Limited Warranty is valid only for chairs, tables & accessories that you bought through authorised channels ( Products ).
Our authorised channels are the websites that are registered by the Shenzhen Bosllo Technology Co. Ltd of companies; and (b) any store registered in the name of a Bosllo entity on online marketplaces (together, the Stores ). Regretfully, we can’t determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we can’t provide warranty service for those products.
a. What our limited warranty covers
We warrant the following:
● The Product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us, or through our Stores;
● The quality of the Product will be reasonably satisfactory; and
● The Product will fit your particular purpose if we promised that the Product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records.
Your warranty will be valid for the following duration:
Our warranty starts from the date you received your Product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order.
We will repair or replace all defective Products. In the event we can’t fix a warranty failure, we will reimburse you the purchase price that you paid, less the amount directly attributable to your use before the non-conformance was discovered. We may also accept your request for a partial refund as far as justified by the reduced value of the unrepaired Product if you opt to keep it.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, BOSLLO EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR NATIONAL LEGISLATION GOVERNING THE SALE OF CONSUMER GOODS. HOWEVER, BOSLLO DOES NOT DISCLAIM ANY STATUTORY GUARANTEE THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED OR LIMITED BY CONTRACT UNDER THE LAWS.
|Bosllo 2021 Series Chairs
|Bosllo 2021 Series Table
Bosllo’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from:
- wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials;
- minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of Products;
- improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases);
- use in anything other than a domestic or private setting;
- The Product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us, or through our Stores;
- The quality of the Product will be reasonably satisfactory; and
- The Product will fit your particular purpose if we
- promised that the Product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records.
- contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials;
- modifications or failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions; or abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
Please follow the Aftercare Guide and Assembly Guide to prevent your voiding of the Limited Warranty. These instructions were included in your Product packaging and are available online at bosllo.com
c. How to make a warranty claim
Please submit your warranty service claims within 14 days of noticing the defect. If you have not registered your Product with us, you must provide your
order number to validate your warranty. Submit your claims through the contact form or by writing to us at email@example.com to ensure proper
handling. You must provide us with a clear picture of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture we need to process your claim, we may
assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
Bosllo’s warranty service enables you to service your own Product. For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge,
and provide you with the necessary installation or assembly instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party, but we won’t be
responsible for any labour costs due to the replacement.
Replacements may vary slightly in looks from what you bought because some of our parts are finished by hand. Replacement items will be warranted
until the end of the warranty period for the originals which they replaced or 30 days from the date you receive the replacement items, whichever is
We may need you to ship back faulty parts to us. If so, we will arrange to pick up the defective parts from you at our own cost.
Should you require us to repair or replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for all the costs of repair and replacement. Examples of these
costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.
d. Limitation on transferability of warranties
The Bosllo Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of the Bosllo Product acquire it «as is». Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.
If you have questions about the transferability of your warranty, please contact Bosllo at firstname.lastname@example.org
e. Limitations of our liability to you
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR THE ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES YOU SUCCESSFULLY PROVE IN COURT TO HAVE RESULTED FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for:
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• willful misconduct or gross negligence; and
• consumer protection that is mandated by statute and cannot be waived or limited by contract, including willful injury to person or property pursuant to any mandatory law on product liability.
f. Other important terms
The laws of the country in which the product purchase took place governs all adversarial proceedings between you and Bosllo concerning this Limited Warranty.